This page serves as the home for the following required annual notifications:
- General Notice of COBRA Continuation Rights You are receiving this notice because you are either enrolled in insurance plans through Northfield Public Schools, or are eligible to be enrolled. This is a general notification that we are required to send out annually. If you experience a qualifying event you will automatically be sent COBRA continuation information. If a family member experiences a qualifying event, it is your responsibility to notify the District so that COBRA can be offered to your family member when they are no longer eligible.
- 2016 HIPAA Notice. The Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal program that requires that all medical records and other individually identifiable health information used or disclosed by us in any form, whether electronically, on paper, or orally, are kept properly confidential.
- Notice of Privacy Practices You have the right under certain circumstances to make changes to your enrollment throughout the school year under the Special Enrollment provisions.
- WHCRA-Enrollment Notice Minnesota.
- MNSure Exchange Notice
- 2016 Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Notification
If you have questions regarding these notifications please contact Molly Viesselman at 507.663.0624.