The Northfield Middle School Student Support team provides the following services to students and parents:
- Academic support for students who need some extra assistance with their school work.
- Registration of new students
- Scheduling for all students
- Report cards and honor roll
- Individual and group counseling for all students
- Monitor 504 Accommodation Plans
- Make connections to community agencies
Student Support Office
Student support staff are available to assist middle school students and their families. To find your counselor or contact other student support staff, open the accordion tabs below.
Administrative Assistant: Kimberly Tousignant | 507.663.0664