Northfield Public Schools is dedicated to providing high quality, cost effective and reliable resources for a world-class learning environment. Technology Services works to support opportunities for students, staff and community members. Our mission is to ensure the district can deliver educational excellence that empowers all learners to participate in our dynamic world.
In addition to professional learning opportunities offered through the Northfield Schools, TIES and the Southeast Service Cooperative offer many great workshops.
- TIES professional development workshops – Regular classes are free for TIES member districts. Fill out the registration form and fax it to TIES; including a district email address for verification.
- Southeast Service Cooperative event schedule – You will need to access building staff development funds to attend these events.
Who to Contact
District staff who have technical questions or problems can submit a request to our technology staff for resolution below. If you have a technical emergency that requires immediate attention, call 507.645.1260. If you are routed to voice mail, leave a message. These messages are forwarded by email to technology staff.
Help Requests (SchoolDude)
All submissions require a submittal password. You can find ours in the staff portal.
- Account Number: There is an account number field when setting up your account for the first time; it will be automatically filled if you use our specific link below.
- User Password: If you had a ticket that was transferred to SchoolDude from the old IT Help form (you would have received a SchoolDude email), your requestor account was already created for you. When you go to SchoolDude for the first time, try the forgotten password link.
- If SchoolDude says your email address is already in the system: (See above) Try logging in with your email address and use the forgotten password link.
Technology Services Staff
Kim Briske, Director of Technology Services
Chris Neset, Student Information Systems Coordinator
Nate Knutson, Network Manager
Duane Johnson, Network Assistant
Bruce Dybvik, Technology Specialist
Annette Hakala, Technology Specialist
Matt Roy, Technology Specialist