Project ABLE provides educational and recreational programming to Rice County residents with disabilities. Project ABLE is operated as a consortium between Northfield Public Schools and Faribault Public Schools.
Project ABLE Goals:
- Provide specialized educational, social and recreational programming to meet the needs of our disabled population
- Provide opportunity for inclusion for our participants
- Increase public awareness of the roles and contributions of the disabled within their communities
We will meet our goals with these objectives:
- Updating programs to reflect changes in demographics
- Modifying classes and activities to continuously improve accessibility
- Seeking financial support and providing trained staff & volunteers
- Helping the community to be disability aware
- Providing inclusion assistance and other individualized services for people with disabilities and their families
Learning and Recreation For Life
We are pleased to offer online registration for learning opportunities and activities for people of all ages. Browse at your leisure! You may securely register online with Discover, VISA or MasterCard.
To register for Project ABLE programs in Northfield by phone, please call 507.664.3649, or print the registration form and mail it to: Project ABLE,1651 Jefferson Parkway, Northfield, MN 55057 or register online.
You can also view classes in the brochure format below.
Winter/spring registration opens on Friday, December 9.
Contact Enrichment & Project ABLE Coordinator Niki Kolb (507.664.3648) for more information.