Superintendent Hillmann sent this message to families on May 10. It includes information about state changes to COVID-19 restrictions, student testing, vaccination, and summer learning.
- Vaccination, Infection Immunity, Quarantine and COVID-19 Test Results
- Striving Together: Parent Guide
- » Elementary (Bridgewater, Greenvale Park, and Sibley) Distance Learning Plan
- » Middle School Distance Learning Plan
- » High School Distance Learning Plan
- » Distance Learning Questions and Answers (interactive)
- Studer Education podcast: "SchoolHouse: the space where school and home meet"
- Southwest/West Central Service Cooperative Resources for Caregivers
- Health Screening
- Decision Tree
- Special Services
- Portage (online) Option
- Additional Information and Forms
- MDH Guidance for Schools and Child Care
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) COVID-19 Website
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Un Esfuerzo En Común
- » Escuelas primarias (Bridgewater, Greenvale Park y Sibley) Plan de Educación a Distancia
- » Middle School Plan de Educación a Distancia
- » High School Plan de Educación a Distancia
- » Preguntas y respuestas sobre educación a distancia (interactiva)
- Exámenes de salud
- Decision Tree (spanish)
- Enfermedad del Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
Af Soomaali (Somali)
This message includes information about local COVID-19 vaccination options, including those for 16- and -17-year olds.
This update includes information about countywide COVID-19 cases, preliminary information about a new statewide voluntary COVID-19 testing program for students, vaccination options for families of 16-to-18-year-old students, and an update about the process for refreshing the Raider mascot.
Superintendent Hillmann sent this message to families on April 14, 2021. It includes information about the death of Daunte Wright, vaccination information, and a reminder about using the Minnesota Department of Health Decision Tree.
Superintendent Hillmann sent this message to families on Friday, April 9, 2021.