This message includes information about changes to COVID-19 safety protocols at the Northfield Community Education Center (NCEC), options for COVID-19 testing after spring break, and an update about our budget prioritization process.
COVID Vaccinations for Your Kids Q & A
- 2021-2022 District COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Health Screening
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) COVID-19 Website
- Northfield School District COVID-19 Testing Center | Other COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Portage (online) Option
- Vaccination Opportunities
General Exposure Notification Rosters
- COVID-19 Exposure Notification Detail Sheet
- Area Learning Center Daily General Exposure Notifications
- Bridgewater Elementary General Exposure Notifications
- Greenvale Park Elementary General Exposure Notifications
- Spring Creek Elementary General Exposure Notifications
- Northfield Community Education Center General Exposure Notifications
- Northfield High School Daily General Exposure Notifications
- Northfield Middle School Daily General Exposure Notifications
- Distrito escolar de Northfield 2021-22 Protocolos COVID-19
- Procedimientos Y Normas Sobre Mascarillas/Cubrebocas
- Oportunidades de vacunación
- El centro de pruebas COVID-19 del distrito escolar de Northfield
- Exámenes de salud
- Enfermedad del Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
Af Soomaali (Somali)Koronafayraska Cusub ee 2019
This message includes an update about the removal of face mask requirements on school buses.
This message includes a reminder about the COVID-19 protocol changes that went into effect on Feb. 21, sharing an update to the 2022-23 school calendar, an update on the district’s upcoming budget prioritization process, resources for Black History Month and I Love To Read Month, and bright spots with several teams advancing to their respective state tournaments.
On Monday, the Board of Education unanimously approved significant changes in our COVID-19 safety protocols that will become effective on Feb. 21, 2022. This post contains information about those changes.
This message includes a description of significant upcoming changes to the district's COVID-19 safety protocols.