This is information about the MDH/Northfield Public Schools pilot COVID-19 testing program beginning on December 2, 2020.
- Striving Together: Parent Guide
- » Elementary (Bridgewater, Greenvale Park, and Sibley) Distance Learning Plan
- » Middle School Distance Learning Plan
- » High School Distance Learning Plan
- » Distance Learning Questions and Answers (interactive)
- Southwest/West Central Service Cooperative Resources for Caregivers
- Health Screening
- Decision Tree
- Special Services
- Portage (online) Option
- Additional Information and Forms
- MDH Guidance for Schools and Child Care
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) COVID-19 Website
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Un Esfuerzo En Común
- » Escuelas primarias (Bridgewater, Greenvale Park y Sibley) Plan de Educación a Distancia
- » Middle School Plan de Educación a Distancia
- » High School Plan de Educación a Distancia
- » Preguntas y respuestas sobre educación a distancia (interactiva)
- Exámenes de salud
- Decision Tree (spanish)
- Enfermedad del Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
Af Soomaali (Somali)
Superintendent Hillmann sent this message to families on November 23, 2020. It includes resources for parents, a link to the November 22 recorded webinar, information about COVID-19 testing, and the refresh of the Raider mascot.
Superintendent Hillmann sent this message to parents on 11/20/2020. It includes information about parent support during distance learning and Executive Order 20-99.
Superintendent Hillmann sent this update to families on November 17. It provides a reminder about the transition to distance learning due to a surge in COVID-19 cases, and reminders about services available during distance learning.