This message includes a reminder about our distance learning day for all students on March 11, a reminder about the transition plan to have middle school, high school, and Area Learning Center (ALC) students attend classes on campus five days a week beginning on March 31, and a reminder about guidance about travel during spring break.
- Striving Together: Parent Guide
- » Elementary (Bridgewater, Greenvale Park, and Sibley) Distance Learning Plan
- » Middle School Distance Learning Plan
- » High School Distance Learning Plan
- » Distance Learning Questions and Answers (interactive)
- Studer Education podcast: "SchoolHouse: the space where school and home meet"
- Southwest/West Central Service Cooperative Resources for Caregivers
- Health Screening
- Decision Tree
- Special Services
- Portage (online) Option
- Additional Information and Forms
- MDH Guidance for Schools and Child Care
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) COVID-19 Website
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Un Esfuerzo En Común
- » Escuelas primarias (Bridgewater, Greenvale Park y Sibley) Plan de Educación a Distancia
- » Middle School Plan de Educación a Distancia
- » High School Plan de Educación a Distancia
- » Preguntas y respuestas sobre educación a distancia (interactiva)
- Exámenes de salud
- Decision Tree (spanish)
- Enfermedad del Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
Af Soomaali (Somali)
This update contains two vital pieces of information with you about vaccinations for district staff and a plan to return middle and high school students to campus five days per week, beginning March 31.
This update contains critical information about the State of Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector and the renaming of Sibley Elementary School.
This update contains information about Governor Walz’s recent changes to the State’s Safe Learning Plan, a vaccination update, and spring break.
Superintendent Hillmann sent this message to families on February 12, 2021. It includes updates about our local infection situation, staff vaccinations, new CDC guidelines, a district office update, the Sibley Elementary name change, and an opportunity for feedback from the City of Northfield.