Physical Education gives students the skills, knowledge, and disposition to pursue a lifetime of healthful physical activities as a physically educated person. Elementary students will actively participate in P.E. class four days each week (for a 30 minute period). The goals in elementary physical education are:
- Have the skills necessary to perform a variety of physical activities.
- Know the benefits from involvement in physical activities.
- Participate regularly in physical activity.
- Engage in fitness related activities.
- Value physical activity and its contributions to a healthy lifestyle.
Last modified: June 20, 2023