❄️ e-Learning Days begin with the next full-day closure ❄️
2022-23 District Family Update No. 12 | Jan. 3, 2023
⏳ Reading time: 60 seconds
Dear Northfield School District Families:
I appreciate your understanding of why we chose not to use an e-Learning day today because it was our first school day after winter break. Unless there are extenuating circumstances, the district will use e-Learning days for future full-day closures due to weather.
Here is what you need to know about e-Learning Days:
- At 9 am on an e-Learning day, middle school students will join a Zoom meeting to receive instructions for the day from their first period teachers. The Zoom link will be posted in Schoology.
- At 9 am on an e-Learning day, high school students will join a Zoom meeting to receive instructions for the day from their second period teachers. The Zoom link will be posted in Schoology.
- Elementary students will use the e-Learning day activity matrix titled “V1”. Links to grade-level documents can be found in the e-Learning plan.
- Pre-school students will receive information from their child’s teacher.
- Teachers, administrators, and other professional staff are available to support students and families on an e-Learning day. Availability is part of the e-Learning plan.
Learn more about e-Learning days:
Thanks in advance for your support as we move into e-Learning days when winter weather closes school. As always, please contact me with any feedback about the district.
Matt Hillmann, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools