The Community Services fall brochure begins arriving in mailboxes today, and registration has begun for ECFE, recreation & enrichment programs, Project ABLE and more.
Browse the digital brochure or search the online registration system for topics or classes.
New outdoor adventures have been developed for youth and adults, including rock climbing and bouldering. Be ready to safely enjoy the wilderness, no matter how local or remote the site, with the new Stress Less Camping Preparation Series.
- Mike & Chris Pahl, from Nice Guy Technology, are teaching several classes and a Saturday morning app workshop for iPads/iPhones.
- Each week offers a different project to learn the basics of acrylic painting in the new TAG Acrylic Painting.
- Swing into fall with a variety of dance styles for individuals or couples, or get ready for Thanksgiving dinner with the Pump(kin) It Up workout.
- Open gym basketball will be available to teens this fall, and American Sign Language will be newly offered to youth (in grades 3 to 5).
- The convenient ski & snowboard trips have been doubled with two locations.
- Girls in grades 6 through 8 can get creative with positive, meaningful selfie photo art.
For little ones:
More evening Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) classes have been scheduled for parents who cannot participate during the day. Explore fun learning activities with your children while enjoying the company of other families.
Visit Community Services or call 507.664.3649 for more information or to register.
Northfield Public Schools Community Services includes recreation and enrichment programming, Early Childhood Family Education, driver education, KidVentures, EarlyVentures Learning Center, Connected Kids, Middle School Youth Center, Hand in Hand Preschool, Adult Basic Education and Project ABLE.