The Northfield Middle School Counseling Office provides the following services to students and parents:
- Academic support for students who need some extra assistance with their school work.
- Registration of new students
- Scheduling for all students
- Report cards and honor roll
- Individual and group counseling for all students
- Monitor 504 Accommodation Plans
- Make connections to community agencies
Two counselors are available to assist Northfield Middle School students and their families. Students are assigned to a counselor by the student’s last name. To contact your counselor via email, please click on a name below.
A-L Jenny Streefland 507.663.0640
M-Z Cori Yamry 507.663.0641
Administrative Assistant: Kimberly Tousignant 507.663.0664
Parents can view class schedules, attendance and student progress, as well as food purchases and balances through this system. Skylert/School Messenger System also uses the information you have in Family Access for emergency communications and meal account notices.