- Today: Rotini & Meatballs, Bread Stick, Caesar Salad, Grapes; Alternate Line: Chicken Alfredo
- Tomorrow: Sausage Breakfast Square, Hasbrown Stick, Yogurt Cup, Bananas; Alternate Line: Beefy Tacos
- Band: Day 2
- Orchestra: No Lessons
- Buy a Yearbook: To purchase a yearbook, go to the NMS web page, and click on the yearbook icon. Please see Ms. Van den Akker or Ms. Dolan if you have questions.
- Boys Golf: There will be a golf meeting for interested 7th and 8th grade boys Wednesday, March 14 at 3:30 p.m. in Room 265.
- Trash for Cash: The school-wide Trash for Cash competition will soon be here. The names of all students bringing in Trash for Cash items between April 2 and April 13 will be entered into a drawing. Items should be placed in a plastic ziploc bag, with the student’s name written on the bag or written on a piece of paper placed inside the bag. Trash for Cash paper bags are located in each first period classroom for collection of students’ ziploc bags. Trash for Cash items include milk tops, Milk Moola bagged milk strips, Box Tops for Education labels, Econofoods receipts and more! Go to the NMS website for a complete list. Any questions may be directed to Ms. Myint, Volunteer Coordinator, or to the Middle School office staff.
- WEB: A leaders’ meeting is scheduled for Thursday, March 15, at 7:40 a.m. in the large gym. See Ms. Oian with questions.
- Popcorn: For sale at 50 cents a bag in the Media Center Friday.
- Back by Popular Demand: Mrs. Sieve will be photographing students reading books with their favorite teachers. All photos will be on display in the Media Center. Find some friends, grab a favorite teacher and head to the Media Center for a photo!
March 16 End of 3rd Quarter
March 19-23 No School/Spring Break
March 26 Begin 4th Quarter
March 26 School Board Mtg., 7:00 p.m., HS Media Center
March 28 Gr. 6 Children’s Theatre Field Trip, 9:00 a.m.
March 29 District Orchestra Concert, 7:00 p.m., HS Gym
April 2 – 13 Spring Trash for Cash Contest
April 3 ESL: Diary of Anne Frank Field Trip
April 6 Last Day to register for Spring Sports
April 9 School Board Mtg., 7:00 p.m., HS Media Center
April 9 – 12 MCA III Math Testing; Gr. 6 – 8
April 10 MS Strings Festival, 4:00 p.m., Rm. 57
April 10 National Library Staff Day