Cheese or pepperoni pizza, fresh veggies and low fat dip, kiwi slices, apple slices, and milk.
- Seniors: remember to check the website for community scholarships, complete the applications, and drop them off in the Guidance Office. Scholarship Apps are due Friday, April 6th.
- Ticket sales are now online with a $1.76 service fee or can be purchased for $45.oo from Mrs. Mucha in room H120. You are able to purchase tickets until April 13th.
- Parents of Juniors and Seniors: Parents are needed to help chaperone this year’s Senior Lock-In event on Friday, May 25- Saturday, May 26. There is an early shift from 9:30 pm – 1:15 a.m. and the late shift from 1:00 a.m. – 5 a.m.. Please contact Jill Ertl at Jill.Ertl@northfieldschools.org if you are interested in helping!
- Attention all juniors and seniors! Did you know that you don’t have to go to Prom to enjoy the After Prom Party? This fun event begins at midnight on Saturday, April 21st and goes until 4am! It will be held at the Jesse James Lanes and will include casino games, bingo, bowling and lots of great food. There will be prize drawings for awesome stuff like iPods, DVD players, TV’s, gift certificates and CASH! All of this fun is included for just $5.00 at the door! All juniors and seniors are welcome. Come join in the fun!
- Environmental Club: meets Wednesday morning April 4 at 7:00 am in room S123.
- Any sophomore interested in serving on the Northfield Mayor’s Youth Council for next year can pick up an application in the office. Applications are due on Wed., April 11.
- Spring Sports: The Upper Balcony will now be open to store all of your tennis, lacrosse or golf clubs. It will be open before school, locked during the day and will be unlocked after school.
- Weightlifting Team: The Awards Ceremony will be on Thursday, April 5th at 6:30 pm in the upper cafeteria
- Tuesday, April 3
11:00 Hastings Beauty School
1:30 Rochester Technical Community College
- Wednesday, April 4
11:00 Luther College