Starry Night – April 29, 2017
The Grand March – Northfield High School Gymnasium
- The Grand March will begin at 3 p.m. Couples and guests can begin arriving at 2:15 p.m.
- An admission fee of $3 will be collected at the door. This year entrance fees will benefit the Angel Fund, which gives financial aid to Northfield High School students for field trip fees and other school-related expenses.
- The crowning of Prom King and Queen will take place at the end of the Grand March, around 3:45 p.m. Please plan to stay for the entire program.
The Dance – Northfield Ballroom
- Guests can arrive at the dance beginning at 8 p.m. and must be there before 9 p.m. (Band starts at 8:30 p.m.)
- Guests cannot leave the dance until 11:30 p.m.
- All school rules apply for the entire day.
Who can attend?
- Northfield High School and ALC juniors and seniors
- Guests from other high schools, including Arcadia, who are juniors or seniors and have filled out a guest application
- Northfield High School graduates under 21 years of age who have filled out a guest application
Students will be notified when approval has been given.
Ticket Sales/Guest Applications:
- April 4−14 at all lunch periods: $50 per ticket
- April 17−28 in the office: $55 per ticket
- Guest applications are available in the main office and at ticket sales. Guest applications are due April 14.
A note from Angela Elisabeth Portaits:
Angela Elisabeth Portraits is looking forward to creating beautiful photos of the couples at Grand March! I enjoy providing this service free to the school each year. If you would like to purchase images, full-size downloads with no watermark/logo are available for $15 each. The image gallery will be available at http://clients.angela-elisabeth.com/nhsprom2017 at 5 p.m.on Sunday, with the password Prom-2017-NHS.
10% of all sales are donated directly to the school, so your purchase is appreciated by many. Please contact me with questions at 507.413.2961 or email@example.com.
The After Party – Jesse James Lanes
Exciting plans are underway for this year’s After Prom Party, a Northfield tradition for over 30 years! This annual event is planned, supported and supervised by parents and guardians of the junior class.
What you need to know:
- The party is open to all juniors and seniors, even if they do not attend Prom.
- The night is filled with entertainment, games, prizes, bowling, food and fun.
- The admission price is a bargain at $5, and students pay at the door.
Where and When:
- The party will be hosted at Jesse James Lanes.
- Doors open at midnight, after the April 29 Prom.
- Students must arrive before 1 a.m. The festivities will conclude between 3:30 and 4 a.m.
- This event is NOT a lock-in. Students may leave anytime they choose, but re-entry is NOT permitted.
The purpose of this event is to provide a fun, safe, chemical-free environment for juniors and seniors as they enjoy their Prom weekend. The event is made possible and affordable through the generous donations of local businesses and junior class families.
Help make it possible:
Parents of juniors who would like to make a donation can send a check, payable to “After Prom Party,” before Friday, April 14, to:
APP Committee Treasurer, c/o Karen Roback
829 Heywood Rd, Northfield, MN 55057
(or deliver to the Northfield High School office)
Please include name(s) to be added to the list of donors.
Publicity Committee Members:
Jackie Nelson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sue Lawlor-Rod: 507.301.9963