Enrollment: 1,239 students.
Advanced Placement (AP) classes: 16.
- In 2014, 85% of students who took AP exams for college credit scored 3 or higher.
Honors/Advanced courses: 11.
The average student-teacher ratio: 22:1.
Average ACT composite score: 24.4.
- 68% plan to attend a four-year college or university.
- 15% plan to attend a two-year college.
- 9% have other plans that include entering the workforce, enlisting in a military branch, traveling abroad or volunteering.
- 2015 National Merit Semifinalists: 3.