Families can now pay their iPad insurance fee online by using the District’s new e~Funds for Schools credit card payment site. Since this is a new vendor for the District, you will need to create a new account with e~Funds for Schools to make the payment.
Instructions for Registration:
- Click “Register Here” under New Users.
- Fill in the required information under ‘Sign Up’.
- Add your students by entering each student’s lunch PIN number in the ‘Student Number’ field. If you know your family ID, you can use this to enroll all of your students at once.
- Once you’ve added all your students, click ‘Continue to Account Overview’.
Making a Payment:
- Since the e~Funds for Schools system is new, this will most likely be the first time you make a payment using it. The system will ask you to enter your checking account information or a debit or credit card. The system will keep this on file for you so you don’t have to enter it every time you want to make a payment in the future for other school expenses, such as depositing money in your child’s lunch account.
- The District encourages you to setup the payments to charge directly to your checking account due to the lesser fee structure.
- You can select the appropriate insurance level for each child under their tab:
- $25 per student for those not eligible for free/reduced lunch
- $20 per student for those eligible for reduced lunch
- $15 per student for those eligible for free lunch
If your family’s total exceeds the $100 family cap, click the ‘General’ tab and select the ‘Add’ button next to the $100 family cap line.
Please note the District doesn’t not have access to see what account information you have entered. We can only see the last 4 digits as it would appear on a receipt to identify which account was used.
If you have any questions regarding e~Funds for Schools please don’t hesitate to call or email Director of Finance Val Mertesdorf at 507-663-0620, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to pay your student iPad insurance fees online as described above. Please bring a printed copy of your receipt to the iPad distribution session you attend. This will allow you to skip the payment line!
If you have any questions about the Transformational Technology project, you can complete our online question submission form by clicking here. Submitting your question through the online form allows us to collect all questions in one location and facilitates the development of ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ posts. You may also contact Director of Administrative Services Matt Hillmann directly by email at email@example.com or by phone at (507) 645-3458.