Please watch the Parking Lot Safety Video so that you are familiar with our parking lot procedure.
- Children should enter and exit vehicles on the curb-side only in the drop-off/pick-up lane. Please do not allow children to enter or exit vehicles on the traveling lane side of the car.
- Use the crosswalk when walking across the traveling lane, drop-off or pick-up lane.
- Drivers should not leave a car unattended in the drop-off/pick-up lane.
- When dropping off and picking up children in front of the building, drivers should move forward each time the car in front of them moves forward (or out of the drop-off/pick-up lane.)
- Diagonal parking is available in front of the building, so be watchful of cars pulling in and out of those spaces.
Adults are posted in the parking lot to supervise student safety during drop-off and pick-up times. Part of their job may require them to direct drivers, so please comply with requests.
Occasionally, parents may need to use the staff parking lot and bus lanes for special-event parking. Here are some examples:
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Holiday Sings
- Evening of the Arts
- Field-trip Days (when multiple grade levels go on a field trip on the same day)
- Building-wide Meeting
Bus Lane Warning
When parking in the bus lanes for a special event, all vehicles need to be moved by 2:45 p.m. or drivers risk being towed at owner expense.
Parents can park on Lincoln Boulevard at any time where the city ordinance allows. Please do not park on the school-side of Lincoln Parkway in front of the crosswalk at Lathrop and Lincoln Parkway.