My daughter has blossomed under the guidance and care of Hand in Hand staff. Before coming to preschool here, she was painfully shy. Now, she has conversations with all sorts of people and is excelling academically! ~ Kristen Lindholm, educator
A School Readiness Program
Hand in Hand Preschool supports and nurtures young children as they grow, learn and develop. Our licensed teachers prepare children, ages 3 to kindergarten entrance, for continued success in the elementary years.
Why choose Hand in Hand?
- All of our teachers have a bachelor’s degree and are licensed by the state
- We have a low child-to-adult ratio and high parent involvement
- We work in concert with district kindergarten programs
- We have an integrated special education program
- We incorporate flexible learning groups to continuously monitor and respond to different learners
- We offer access to school specialists, such as occupational, physical and speech therapists
- Our partners include AmeriCorps and local colleges, high schools, and care centers
- We have convenient child care services available through EarlyVentures
Location: Longfellow School, 201 Orchard Street | Call: 507.645.1200 for details
Registration for the 2017-18 school year will take place on Thursday, March 2, from 6 – 7:30 p.m. at Longfellow School.
Print the registration forms below, call 507.664.3750, or visit the Community Services office.
Please send materials to the attention of Mary Hansen, at: Community Services,1651 Jefferson Parkway, Northfield, MN 55057