Keep the back-to-school excitement high with new adventures and learning opportunities from Community Services. The fall brochure is chock full of classes, leagues and events for youth and adults.
- prenatal and parent/child yoga
- writing, songwriting, art and crafting classes
- iPad, iPhone and Mac series
From the youth section…
- swimming, horseback riding and skating lessons
- flag football, chess and LEGO® with a twist
- art, theater, dance and science (with a new club for girls)
- early childhood and family programs
Northfield Public Schools Community Services includes recreation and enrichment programming, Early Childhood Family Education, driver education, KidVentures, EarlyVentures Learning Center, Connected Kids, Middle School Youth Center, Hand in Hand Preschool, Adult Basic Education and Project ABLE.